Just like every other network provider in Nigeria, 9mobile (Etisalat) has also released a detailed guide on how to easily link up your NIN to your SIM card, Every other network providers like MTN, Airtel and Glo have also been doing the same thing after the directive came from the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC).
We are vey sorry for bring this so late like this, It wasn’t so easy like that of the MTN and Airtel and Glo.
We all know the NCC recently announced that all SIM cards in Nigeria must be linked to a valid NIN number before the end of the year 31st December 2020, to avoid getting blocked. The Nigeria Communication Commission has however decided to extend the deadline to February of 2021 after so many pressure from Nigerians.
- All you need to do is to visit 9mobile.com/nim.
- Click on Verify and Link your NIN now.
- Fill in the provided in the link with your name, phone number and NIN.
- After that, just go ahead and submit.
- You can also dial *200*8#