In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to check your admission status. RECOMMENDED: How to Create a JAMB Account.
If you already have a JAMB profile, jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? If yes, follow the link below to accept or reject your admission offer:
Recommended: JAMB CAPS Portal for Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note that candidates who have been offered admission are to print their admission letter equally after accepting the admission. They will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
See Also: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will process their admission. Recommended: How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2019/2020.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
Successfully admitted? Share your success story in the comments section below.