As WhatsApp is one of the most important apps we use these days, people that work with computer might find it difficult to be pressing phone, at the same time working on computer.
That’s why we are here to show you how to connect WhatsApp on your phone with your computer system, with the same account (the same phone number)
Requirements to Connect WhatsApp with Computer
- Internet Connection
- Web Browser (Google Chrome specifically if available), because it has been tested with no problems.
- WhatsApp account already registered on your phone
How to Connect WhatsApp with Computer
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, (registered WhatsApp)
- Goto more options or settings
- Select Linked Devices
- Click Link A Device
- Goto https://web.whatsapp.com/ on your web browser on your computer, you’re definitely going to need an internet connection for that.
- Scan the code displayed after going to the above link.
Then your WhatsApp is connected.
Share for others to grab