Kuda Bank of Nigeria is currently employing people right now, we are bringing this to you as job opportunity is something that is very scarce in the country right now, so any opportunity we see like this, we have to bring it to you as soon as possible.
Kuda is currently recruiting, though we don’t know when the application will close or when they will start contacting people for interview, but we know they are currently recruiting people presently, please read through the post to get position you can apply for and how you can apply.
About the Role
As our business grows, we are looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team and take responsibility for ensuring that the company and business units within the company meet all regulatory obligations and internal compliance policy requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilise banking systems to investigate and research transactional information to ensure that financial crimes requirements are met
- Assist the law enforcement agencies in financial crime investigations, fact-finding, transaction monitoring and reporting
- Collaborate with relevant departments in the company to ensure efficient data analysis and data-gathering for law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities
- Utilise internal and external applications to assist in financial crime investigations
- Working closely with the Data Analytics, Internal Audit, Legal and Fraud teams in handling investigations, setting up controls, monitoring and reporting system
- Support effective communication with law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on customers, understand transaction patterns and other suspicious activity
- Manage cases and prepare electronic files with complete and accurate data to maintain the integrity of our compliance programme
- Provide technical advice on issues relating to financial crime and fraud
- Support in areas relating to AML/CFT, KYC, fraud and AB&C policies
- Develop and monitor implementation of financial crime policies in line with company’s risk appetite
- Degree in a relevant Business discipline
- 4 years (minimum) of previous work experience in compliance, financial crime investigations experience within banking and financial services industry strongly preferred
- Experience analysing transactions in a compliance role within the banking or financial services environment
- Good understanding and experience of financial crime within the general banking and financial services environment
- Substantial technical knowledge of applicable Nigerian financial crime regulatory requirements
- Track record of creative problem-solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and creation of strong and trusted cross-functional relationships
- Proactive personality and eagerness to learn about the business, the industry and novel regulatory compliance issues
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel.
- Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- Competitive salary package
- Pension scheme
- Private medical plan
- 20 days of holiday plus public holidays
Method of Application Interested and qualified?
Go to Kuda Bank on apply.workable.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter or input any sensitive information about you your card details, bvn or NIN as we wont be responsible for any problems occurring from you applying for the job, we are just trying to help bring it closer to you by posting this, let any payment or submission of sensitive information be when they contact you. Thank you and you can give us feed back