It looks like Airtel has finally blocked the Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat. There is however a 100mb daily cheat that you cab still use. Also, the Glo unlimited cheat is still working.
I posted the Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat about a week ago, alongside the Glo and 9mobile free browsing. Unfortunately, a lot of people have been having issues getting the Airtel free browsing cheat to work with the HA Tunnel VPN.
In this post I will be providing another alternative to the HA Tunnel VPN, which is V2Ray VPN. The V2Ray is equally very effective and fast. The best part is that you might not even have to import any config file at all.
Make sure you follow all the instructions carefully in other to make this work for you The guide is however as detailed as possible.
How to configure the Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat with V2Ray VPN
Requirements For Airtel Free Browsing Cheat with V2Ray Hybrid VPN:
- An Airtel SIM card
- V2ray App
How to Activate Airtel Free Browsing Cheat with V2Ray Hybrid VPN
JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP BY CLICKING HERE
- Download and install the V2ray Hybrid App from either of the 2 links provided above.
- Launch the V2ray Hybrid App.
- Click on the plus sign at the top right corner of the screen
- Select “load free pre-installed files”. (Note: You will need active data or WIFI to load the files)
- Wait for a few seconds for the files to load up or close and open the App again.
- Tick “Airtel Nigeria 100MB” from the available configuration options.
- After that, go ahead and click on connect at the top.
- It should start browsing afterwards, but incase it doesn’t, just turn your data connection off and on again.
Remember that this particular tweak is capped at 100MB everyday.
If the Airtel Free Browsing Cheat isn’t working for you, you can try out the Glo unlimited cheat by clicking on this LINK.